Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Drum roll please....

It's a girl! I'm so excited! When I found out I was pregnant, I made a cute little purple hat with a flower on it and little purple booties to match. About three weeks ago, I realized that I better prepare myself in case it was a boy. So I made a little boy beanie.
Not that I would be sad of it was a boy. I was just so convinced that it was a girl. Plus, almost everyone thought it would be a girl (except Spencer and our brother-in-law, Andy)
So now it's official! We're gonna have a little girl!
We have a few name ideas, but we are open to suggestions. We'd love any ideas because we are having trouble agreeing on anything.


6 comments:

  1. i totally knew it was a girl! she is going to be the prettiest baby ever! can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can give that boy beanie to me! :) You're going to be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting!! She will be just gorgeous I am sure!
    P.S. Julie is a great name for a girl.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Congrats! A little girl for you two! Can't wait to meet her some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! :) I bet you are going to have a blast making bows and all sorts of fun stuff for her. I made a bunch of bows and then we found out that it was a boy!! I was pretty sad, but now I am super happy that we had a boy first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!! You are adorable making beanies and everything. I love the old names like Emma and Amelia.

    ReplyDelete