Saturday, February 7, 2009

Eyelash Extensions

The lady that Alyson nannys for gets eyelash extensions and they look really good! You don't even need to wear mascara! I have such short eyelashes anyway, so I thought this would be a great idea.
About a week ago I told spencer that for my Valentines day present I want to get eyelash extensions. He was like "how much are they, like $100?!" And I was like "No! I bet they are not that much at all."
I went to some salons here in Logan and come to find out, they are $120! Then you have to get them refilled every few weeks for like $40 each time! (H-No!)
My sister got extensions one time, but she just bought them at Sally's and had a friend do them. They last about the same time and cost like $12. SO last night we tried it! Here's a pic. I know it's kinda hard to see. If you think they look totally fake, please tell me! I won't be offended. I would only be out $12.

2 comments:

  1. I think they look awesome you can't even tell! Plus as if you need them you're a knock out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, they look really natural! I want to try them. I have really short eyelashes too. you'll have to teach me.

    ReplyDelete