Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 things....

Rules: List 10 honest and interesting things about yourself. Then tag 7 of your friends.


1. I love crafts and making things! Maybe people think this is wierd or gross, but I told Spencer that when we get a house, I don't want to spend tons of money on new furniture and decorations. I want to get old stuff from the DI and garage sales and fix it up really cute!

2. I'm terrible about getting up when my alarm goes off in the morning. I think Spencer hates the person who invented the snooze button. I seriously press it at least three or four times every morning. Spencer tells me to set my alarm for the exact latest time that I can wake up, and then just get up then! It just doesn't work that way for me.

3. I feel like I clean my house everyday and it drives me crazy! I guess that's normal for most people, but I feel like if I clean it, it should stay good for at least a couple days! I think it's cuz our apartment is so small! It looks cluttered when there are like two things sitting out on the counter!

4. I substitute swear more than I should. I say stuff like "what the helanore" or "WTF" or things like that. Especially when I'm playing games or things when I'm being competitive. I should proably stop that habit before I become - in spencer's words- a "cuss face."

5. I love to have my house smell really good! Of course everyone does, but all over out apartment you'll find scented candles, air fresheners, wall flowers, sachets, and stuff like that.

6. I am not much of a pet person. Don't get me wrong, I like animals! But i just don't think that I will ever own pets. They shed hair, you have to clean up their poop, they cost extra money to feed-take to the vet-etc , they make your house smell like an animal, they jump up or sniff or scratch or aggrivate guests. All that kind of stuff!

7. I've watched so many make-over and style shows that I think I could be a personal stylist or a make up artist. I think it would be fun!

8. I think I might try my hand at selling security systems this summer. I figure while I don't have kids I should try to make as much money as I can and save it or invest it. That way, when I do have kids, I can stay at home with them and hopefully it won't be too much of a financial strain.

9. I eat about 2 pounds of carrots a week. Weird, I know...

10. I love to travel! The top places on my list to go right now are: Italy, Greece, France, and Peru. The list will change as I cross my current list off...

I tag.... Tiffany Morris, Morgan Bradshaw, Kim Noel, Cora Johnson, Tammy Griggs, Julie Andreason, Crystal Smith

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you are so friggin skinny well and the fact you work out for a living I would kill to have a cute little bod like yours! Good luck with the selling on of my friends did it while her hubby managed and they did great I think you'd do awesome you have the personality for it. Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really two pounds of carrots? That's a lot girl! Thanks for the tag I'll get right on it when I find something interesting about me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you sister...animals are great, but not for pets! Too much work and money. I'd rather just have kids! :)

    ReplyDelete