Saturday, November 14, 2009

30 Weeks!

It's hard to believe that I'm 30 weeks along already! I'm starting to get a lot of anxiety about giving birth, but I guess that's normal, right? I feel like there is still so much I need to get ready! I've been making these little hats and booties for her. I plan on making a lot more booties in a lot more colors. That way she'll have some to match all her outfits :)

And here is a pic of me. Some people have been requesting to see the bump, so here ya go!

9 comments:

  1. Those little booties are SO cute! You're very talented! :) I can't believe how tiny you are, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt! You are so adorable!! I can't believe the time is almost here!! It'll go great! Just look forward to having the happiest moment of your life SOON! And get the epideral ASAP! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute ;) so i know how to make hats, but have been dying to learn how to make booties...want to have craft night sometime and teach me?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt, so cute! She is going to be so stylish! You are so talented. And, you look great pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute little hats and booties, you're talented! You look adorable...and tiny for 30 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britt you are soo flippen cute!!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. britt you look so stinking cute preggy! keep up the great work with the crafts they look so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude, that's what I looked like at like 4 months! No fair! :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your belly is hardly even showing, sooo lucky for you, it must be the 1 hour workout sessions. you're inspiring to me. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete